You're on vacation and it's time to get your party on. Or perhaps you're with your loved one and you could use a little romance and ambience late-night style. Or perhaps you're on a corporate retreat and your group needs to talk business over some whiskey and bourbon.
Whatever your deal is, the Turks doesn't disappoint with nightlife. These 5 places are the Islands' finest places to grab a drink, party it up or get your groove on:
1. Bay Bistro - Just beyond the dunes is Bay Bistro, where the gentle sea breezes caress your face and where the sun sets in dramatic fashion over the Islands' most amazing panoramic views. Enjoy sweet cocktails, vintage rums and other fine spirits on the raised deck, as you are just steps away from the ocean. Hungry? Why not try the delish Conch Crepes, which won the Best in Fest prize at the Conch Festival a few years back? Palm trees, tiki torches and a lush tropical garden complete the scene. Indeed, this is tropical nightlife at its best.
2. Infinity Bar - Making headlines all over the globe is Infinity Bar, located at Grace Bay Resorts. The ultra-modern, sleek design finds the bar area built in the style of an Infinity pool. Indeed, Infinity Bar is the longest bar in the Caribbean, stretching all the way to the waves across 90 feet of powdery white sand. Club denizens can dine or sip fruity cocktails under a blissfully starry night, with the waves lapping gently at their feet. On tap are sexy martinis, such as the signature Infinity martini (Hypnotic, Malibu, Pineapple Juice), the Caipiroska (Absolute Citron, Simple Syrup, Crushed Lime) and the Bellini-Tini (Vodka, Rum, Pineapple, Orange, Crème de Banana). This is the stuff that dreams are made of.
3. Plunge - And speaking of innovative designs, be sure to wear a bikini underneath your evening wear, as the Turks and Caicos' bar plunges you underneath the water in a beautifully-designed Serpentine infinity pool. Mood lighting and underwater booths, create an atmospheric lounge-type feel, while you swim past a tranquil waterfall and lush tropical gardens, then head back to your booth for strawberry and melon liquidoes, martinis and jello shots.
4. Mis Amigos - Have your fiesta at the Turks' new Mexican cantina, Mis Amigos. Colorful, bright and lively describes the night scene as patrons, down shots of tequila, sangria and hibiscus margaritas amidst the bright blues, reds and yellows of the bar area. Play darts, dip your chips in homemade tomato salsa, or savor Lobster Quesadillas in the outdoor garden seating area, replete with mosaic Mexican-tiled tables. At Mis Amigos you can do it up like a local and have a homey and comfortable experience.
5. For all that is sleek and snazzy, head to Stelle Bistro, a nightclub cum lounge located on the grounds of the Gansevoort. The perfect marriage of Caribbean cool meets urban chic, you can sense Stelle's New York roots……yes, that's right it's THAT Gansevoort, the stylish, hip, chic New York nightclub, that attracts celebs, reality show trainwrecks and socialites. The Turks version has been rated as one of the trendiest tropical resorts and the DJ spins tunes under the stars till the wee hours of the morn. So, when the bass starts pumping, get your party on, get on the dance floor, and lose yourself to another beautiful evening in this enchanting Caribbean paradise.